March 18, 2016

Tim

About six months ago at work I saw a friend's brother, Tim, around the office. I had only met him a couple of times, but after chatting with him it turned out he had gotten a job in another department. Every couple of days since then I'd see him around here and there, just saying "hey Tim, how are you man? "...you know.. that sort of small talk. He was always friendly, saying hello back, and then we'd go our separate ways. About two weeks ago I was having lunch with colleagues in the work cafeteria when TIm walked by, so he stopped to say hello, and I introduced Tim to the group..we chatted a bit and then he walked away.
Last night I bumped into my friend, Tim's brother. I said "ya I didn't know your brother had gotten a job at the same company - small world". "Ya", he said, "Scott seems to be enjoying it there".

No comments:

Post a Comment