March 6, 2015

A New Record

In the latest iteration of Tim Horton's Roll Up The Rim campaign, I have set an astounding new personal record. Of the approximately ten or so cups of coffee I've purchased, I've won an item four times, which is unprecedented. But that's not the record. That distinction lies with the fact that, of the four little winning tabs I've torn off the cups, I've lost every single one of them.

The cynic in me suggests that Tim Horton's feel my winning percentage is unacceptable and has snuck into my pants to retrieve said tabs, likely doing so under my desk while I'm at work. Which of course leads to the obvious lesson - never wear pants.

2 comments:

  1. I get my coffee from Starbucks, so the only prize I get is overpriced coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clefto, that's very fancy of you. Do you wear a monacle?

    ReplyDelete